Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hanging out with mom (grandma!)

I caught my mom red-handed cuddling with Coco. The reason this picture is unusual is because I had NEVER seen my mom hold a cat before. I guess my kitties have grown on her, and for good reason! This magnetic baby bump seems to make everyone more loving... the cats have been ON me all the time, wanting to cuddle, purring up a storm and very curiously, avoiding stepping on my belly.

It's pretty neat what animals may sense. And how some of them, can even tame and convert previously not-into-cats grandmas...:)

I have to say how wonderful it has been spending time with my mom. She has been coming down to spend a day with me as much as she can, and this time she spent a few days here. We had breakfast, worked out, hung out and she kept me company while I ran errands and ran all over creation trying to get my life organized.

We went thru all the baby clothes we got from Amie (THANKS, AMIE!!!) and I was so smitten by all the little clothes it made it feel like 3 more months of this waiting is going to be torture! :) Thank you mom for all you do and all you are to us. And thanks so much for all your help with so much this week!

But all is well and we are happy about that. Little baby H is kicking up a storm. Or as Dan keeps saying, he's "giving high-fives."

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment