Well, he still hates to be bathed. Every time, he acts as if I were lowering him into a pit of snakes. He somehow managed to pose really cute for me afterwards, though. No upset face here!
And one night this week, he slept from midnight to 6am AND then he sat on his bouncy seat happily while I took a shower AND blowdried my hair!!! (Of course it hasn't happened since)
Miko takes his job of guarding Logan, very seriously...
We are just so happy and so in love with our little boy. It has been SO nice to have Dan home for these past 3 weeks!
He still loves to be all wrapped up with mama

He has tried a wide range of amusing, vibrating, musical seats...
Started to enjoy some Tummy Time with mama
Dad provides some visual stimulation...
We continue to take Logan on strolls around the neighborhood. He loved being all bundled up in this, my favorite little outfit! (Thanks, Auntie Amie!)

Again, lots of wardrobe changes. Pants are still too big for him :)
Lots of lounging with mom and dad
My pride and joy
Our close friends visited Logan this week too... "Auntie" Destiny
And "Uncle" Marlon and "Auntie" Coral brought Logan 3-week old bday cupcakes... Yum!
AWESOME... and congrats again! Once I am over this coughing crap, I head down to hang out the new kid on the block. Yes pun intended... DER! ;)
ReplyDelete