Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Bjorn Identity

I want to take this moment to nominate Dano for the Husband of the Year award.

Here you see him holding Logan in his Baby Bjorn as he performs other husbandly and fatherly duties. He is and has been the most amazing husband and father since we brought Logan home and I could not ask for anything more. We are so lucky to have him.

These past few months have been a huge adjusment for all of us and Dano has been patient, tender, helpful, kind and understanding. He has hardly been moody at all! ;) And that's saying a lot, considering the incredible challenges we have been faced with since little Logan was born. I mean, Bjorn.

And Dan is quite a trooper when it comes to learning new things and tasks that come with having a newborn in the house.


Dano: The Bjorn Supremacy

Logan: Bjorn again


(Too bad it's blurry... but it's so adorable...)

3 comments:

  1. Dano has a good "Bjorn Steel" face there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that mom does most of the work, especially the "heavy lifting." And Tati is the best momi ever.

    ReplyDelete