Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's all about the bike

Sometime last week, Logan's BFF Cody brought this to our park playdate. The second he saw it, he knew what to do and would not get off of it. I felt terrible, because Logan did NOT want to give it back to Cody... who was amazingly patient and a very good sharer!

So I knew then that I had to find him something similar. A few days later I picked up this Tryke for him. He was on it faster than I could get his shoes on and as you can see, it was a big hit!

He got the hang of it pretty well, especially because this one involved steering, something he had never had to do before. I think he's a natural lover of all that has wheels, just like his parents!

More practice on his Tryke.


His papa took him to the park and he bee-lined for this and was trying to "get a leg up on it." We are pretty sure we know what his next word is going to be: Bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment