Monday, June 1, 2009

The cat is out of the bag...


It's June 1st, we are on month four, week 1 (I'm still refusing to go by "weeks" only but for those of you that like that, it's 17 weeks) and the cat is completely out of the bag. Or should I say Baby Hallada has shoved his/her womb out just enough for everyone to notice.

Weight: Much to my Doctor's approval, I finally gained a few pounds.

Waist line: Temporarily UNavailable.

What's changed: Still exhausted and I could sleep anywhere, anytime and with no warning. However, I otherwise feel pretty good. I'm having amazingly exotic and/or violent dreams. I have replaced Rock climbing and Riding with Yoga and more time at the gym.

I have mixed feelings about Yoga. I can do it, and I have to admit I do feel the benefits (I feel limber and am sore after a workout) but It just bores me and the sloooooow serene way the instructors talks drives me batty. "Noooooow. Place your riiiiiiiight fooooooooot beeeeeeHIND your heeeeeead....thaaaaat's it.... gooooooooood." No wonder the class takes an hour. Half the time is spent waiting for the next command. Oh, but you do use a lot of muscles that you don't think of working out every day. Like your thumb muscles. Thumbs were not desinged to support your body weight, I'm sorry. They were desinged for texting. That's enough of a workout. Thank you.

Oh, and my bump has incredible magnetic powers. It makes everyone want to rub it and touch it. This may come as a shock, as it came as a shock to me: I actually like it. Hmmm. Who knew?



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment