Sunday, September 19, 2010

Definitely a beach baby

I've been so impressed by how much Logan loves the beach that I had to post all the latest pictures of our last few beach trips...
(remember, this blog also serves as his first-year memoirs, which I plan to print out later...:)
My sweet little man fascinated by the sand once again:

He's so comfortable crawling and climbing that he just takes off and barely looks back! Here he is chasing some pigeons.

This was the latest beach day, an overcast and somewhat chilly one, but he didn't seem to mind one bit...

Waves or not, he charged straight into the water. Since this beach had no waves, we just let him go just to "see" what he would do, or if he'd stop when he got to the water...

He didn't stop...

He just kept crawling deeper and could not be happier!

"Papa! Lemme goooooo! I must go in!!!"

Dan got to try out paddleboarding.

My boys hanging out on Mama's truck. This is how they roll. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment