Thursday, September 30, 2010

His gym

I think one of the best things we did for Logan's 10-month wiggles was join "My Gym."

"My Gym" is a place designed to let your babies/toddlers/kids burn off extra energy in a safe environment. It's basically a big padded room where everything is soft and age-appropriate. A huge safe haven where Mommy is NOT always saing "no" where they can touch everything, climb on everything and run around in circles to their little hearts' contents.


(Well, it's a lot more than that, actually very well organized with classes/games that are geared towards each age group. But you can google it yourself if you wanted to:)

I must admit, I've never seen a kid in a ballpit look this serious

How COOL is this?

Choo, choo!!!

Blowing huge bubbles. This was just before it hit him on the face.


Every week, they change the whole layout of the place and incorporate new games and activities, sports and made-up things and challenges for the kids. This was the "crazy rapids ride" or something like that. He played with these cones for like 15 minutes... He has learned to put his hands out when he dives forward. Practice makes perfect!
"What? You mean I can climb up the steps AND there are balls? And you won't stop me? I'm in baby heaven."
"Are you still here? I thought you left. Oh, well, it's all the same. Just come get me next week. Or whatever. "

No comments:

Post a Comment