Saturday, May 9, 2009

Baby bump watch

This week of May 10th we are on our 14th week of this journey and our baby is the size of a lemon and is apparently swimming in his own pee...

I really can't understand the incredible obsession with whether or not someone is pregnant or not. I just don't get it. I guess I should just be amused by it instead of annoyed by it. I just never thought that someone's baby building was so interesting to everyone else. But it's not so much the fact that there's baby building going on, people watch your WAISTLINE... they watch you move, they check out your profile...

Uh, huh. I have eyes on me now while I walk the sterile halls of the hospital and I am no Sookie Stackhouse ( you need to watch True Blood to get this reference, she's a telepath ) but I swear I can read their minds loud and clear... "waiiiiit, is she? or isn't she?"

Ok, fine. So I'm amused. Now I'm just playing this game to see how long I can hide my "baby bump" under my scrubs... I just don't get some people. Just chill. In no time it will be hugely obvious...

No comments:

Post a Comment